Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Update

Allow me to join the ranks of those before me with criminal records. I got an OWI last Wednesday night (DUI to you guys, whatever, you get it) and spent a miserable 11 hours surrounded by people puking and pissing all over the drunk tank. So just so you all know, I'll be on probation starting probably in a few weeks, but this is just about the least of my concerns in my life, besides the amount of money I don't have that it's going to cost me. I don't think anyone even comes on here anymore but if you do there's your update.

3 comments:

Rambo Dakota said...

Oh bro, I'm sorry to hear that!! What the hell happened? Plus I've been hearing it called OWI instead of DUI, wonder what changed there.

Johnny Cottonmouth said...

I think it's because the hicks around here get drunk and ride tractors or atvs which you don't need to legally be able to drive in order to operate. So it became operating while impaired as opposed to driving under the influence

This guy... said...

Marky, I am so sorry. That is terrible. 'The Man' is taking out all of us one by one. Love ya buddy.

ANd I do come on the CFuck, but I just don't have anything to say. But I will always comment!