Tuesday, December 18, 2007

CRASH! and thats the sound of silence breaking...

Because it had to be broken.

Hmmm...some pretty interesting things have happened over the past few weeks:

-my car broke, kinda.
-I disovered a shit ton of new music. Listening to it now.
-I'm good at looking like things.
-Golden Compass was a disappointment.
-So was I am Legend.
-Been watching a lot of movies lately. Mostly with Mark in town and no one having any ideas/money to really go out on the town.
-Learned to truly appreciate the free irish creamer at the gas station.
-discovered that the temple of doom is real. Looking for experienced sherpa.
-Started moving really slowly on the grill. Dont know why. Should probably speed things up a bit.
-Want another cigarette, but that would be chain smoking at 130 in the morning, which cannot be good.
-Still looking for apartments. Would love to have my own bathroom, sheerly for the sake of decorating another room of my own! I could totally do interior design for a living. Does that take any real experience?
-Been working on more crosswords lately. That has been pretty fun, actually. Word!
-If you arent laughing about that, you really should be. Its worth at least a chuckle about how lame it is. I mean, its borderline so lame that its funny. Cut me a break here. Jeez.
-Saved the world from ridiculously stereotypical mole men with help of trusty necromancer. No, the tights do not supress fire and stay completely in tact like in most comics. This bad ass mother fucker wore battle-damage awesomeness.
-Still want that smoke.
-Learned that I really do enjoy listening to Umphrees.
-Muse is awesome.
-Thought about putting together a top 10 list of my favorite music, but then realized that unless I can put each song on the list with the help of audio...trail off...not doing it, long thought process...
-Americas Most Smartest Model has got to be the dumbest fucking thing on television. How the mighty have fallen...eh, Ben Stine?
-I am addicted to watching Tila Tequila. Its like a drug.
-Fuck you if you didnt think that was funny.
-Ok, maybe not fuck you, but come on...its cute.
-Fiona Apple is someone that I would like to own a lot more music of.
-I still have ALL of my christmas shopping left to do.
-Currently listening to Sara Bareilles doing a cover of Take on Me. Awesome. Sexy.
-Have some of that popcorn kernal skin shit stuck in my teeth and it is driving me fucking nuts! I could just go brush it out, but I know that it is so much more satisfying to tongue it out. Ya know?
-Devendra Banhart is also awesome.
-Would definitely like to get together on christmas eve at the bar and get ished on cheap booze and family.
-Sappy Sap Sap Sap.
-My knee really fucking hurts.

1 comment:

This guy... said...

You spelled Umphrey's wrong. You wrote: Umphrees. Their name is Umphrey's McGee, schmog flammit.