Friday, December 7, 2007

Man, Life is Nuts

So I haven't written in ages but life has been CRAZY. I just turned in my last assignment yesterday (a huge project), and now have been able to party it up. Or rather, now I can without anything to worry about. Ben is still wonderful and he's great to me, although I am beginning to hit the amount of time when I get paranoid in dating (if we date for like another week, it will be my longest non-long distance relationship. So sad... Although things are going really well still so no worries :). I've been gettin really wasted a lot - making up for lost time at the beginning of the semester. By lost time I mean time not spent drinking. I've listened to the second CD of In Rainbows now and it's fantastic. I'm really happy it included a few good up tempo songs like "Down is the New Up", "Up on the Ladder" and "Bangers and Mash". If these are "b-sides", they're certainly higher quality than the majority of radiohead's b-sides recently. I'm planning on doing some psychadelics this week and again over break. I can't fuckin wait. I'm such a drug addict haha...
anyway that's pretty much it

No comments: