Saturday, August 29, 2009

I give this concept two thumbs way down



Nothing about this seems like a good idea - besides the obvious I don't really want to be looking at a fake girl ass while peeing, I'm imagining all the guys rubbing their junk on these things. While peeing. And then there's those guys who are horny and easily aroused - add trying not to piss all over the place with a hardon to the mix. And is this really what "normal" guys like? pissing between a girl's legs? I mean I appreciate a golden shower as much as the next guy but... really?
Eww.
Oh, and also...
Gross.

2 comments:

Hock said...

They also have no arms. What's up with that? Those look like they just get in the way

Kiznox said...

Its kind of amusing...but I would rather the thing look like a chicks face with her mouth open. Drink up, pretty lady. HAHAHA!