Monday, August 17, 2009

I'll have you know

I was one of the only people posting on here (with mike) for quite a long time. I'm in Santa Fe visiting Sian and besides that I have nothing to talk about because people get pissed off when this blog turns into a bitchfest so I figured I'd just avoid it altogether and not bother posting. I might make it up to Michigan after I get my student loan refund but I wouldn't count on it. My paychecks are just enough so that I try to pay my bills and still overdraw every account and card I own. SOOOOO.... Don't look at me for not posting recently because I don't think anyone really wants to hear about that crap.
peace
J.Co.

4 comments:

This guy... said...

I don't care what you post about. It's just nice to hear people are still alive. :)

Kiznox said...

Im glad were all alive. Its pretty sweet. And sweet makes things awesome. Which leads to bangarang. Which is pretty much the top of the crop.

Rambo Dakota said...

Sorry to my fellow bloggers that I haven't posted in a while. I know I owe you some kick ass posts.

P.S. Love the addition of "This guy..." to the blog.

Hock said...

Sorry, bro, but you did just tell us "about that crap." It's nice when people are actually aware of this site