Friday, May 30, 2008

Color me embarrassed, and sorry about the drunk dial...

Yep, that was the text that I had to send this morning upon waking up and realizing what a tool of sabatoge me mouth can be whence betwixt a 7$ Super Stiff Martini Dealie and several beers.

Not to say that I did anything wrong, just that I get super honest when I am wasted. Which can be an interesting thing to have as an easy out. I mean, does anyone else ever get drunk simply because they want to know how they truly feel about something or someone in particular? I know that is exactly what I did. Worked out, at least, I think that it may have worked out. I know specifically how I feel and can begin to move forward from there.

Now? Now you get to ponder what the hell I have been up to since my hiatis from the blog...for five seconds...then I will tell you in a quick summary...





!!!BULLET POINT TIME!!!

* Got a moped
* Had a berfday
* Got promoted at work
* Then again and moved to a way cooler store (Sorry, Hock)
* Was run off the road by some asshole and totally spilled my bike and slammed (ready for it?) my RIGHT SHOULDER AND KNEE into the ground. Its been at least a week at this point and those parts just arent the same. Fuckers.
* Got drunk. A lot.
* Decided not to use the pig as a change jar and now have an actual jar jar. But not a Binks. Hells no.
* Read several books on the pooper in my room bathroom. Yeah, I told you about it.
* Worked on movie ideas that I am really, really excited for.
* SPKNORK!
* Actually got to spend quite a bit of time with my friends even though we are all on stupidly different schedules. (Color me Grateful, and I imagine that is a soft shade of blue)
* All kinds of new music. All day, son. All day.
* GTAIV is pretty much the bomb-steezy of all videogames. (And hey, that mission is really hard for me but I so enjoy blasting my way out of an abandoned hospital all in the name of a coke shipment)
* Jamiroquai is the dumbest name ever. But his music is good to groove to.
* Went to my first Lansing Lugnuts game
* Got kicked out of a Lugnuts game. The same game. oops.
* Free drinks from this total Bear at Rum Runners. Hilarious. And does everyone just assume that I am gay until I prove them otherwise?
* Learned to love the stupidest rap on the planet. Souljaboy? Pass it on over and crank the bass, I'm'a dancin'.

And hey, 73%. Thats a pretty awesome number. Anyone think that Utah would have approved gay marriage with that high of a percentage? Also, barring some sort of spectacular and unheard of action by the state supreme court, California hops on the bandwagon mid June.

That should do for the moment. Hmmm...

BATMAN, BATMAN, BATMAN. JOKER, JOKER, JOKER. WHY SO SERIOUS?

No comments: