Friday, May 23, 2008

We Finally Got Internet Back!

And somehow, Kiznox hasn't posted yet. Unbelievable. It's been far too long since I've had a solid connection on a working computer. One of the reasons why no one has been posting, Cottonmouth, is because 3 of the posters have been without the wonders of the internet.

I'm not really sure what to say, the excitement has thrown all the potential thoughts out of my head. There's so much to do.

Everyone should come and see our new apartment. It's not fully finished yet, but it's still good enough for people to visit...Rambo, I'm looking at you, ya dick. Cottonmouth, you're excused because you're like a 4+ hour drive from here, so come when you can.

I got hit on at the bar last night. Go me. Never thought that would happen. We should be seeing each other real soon...I'm hoping for the best.

PS. Grand Theft Auto 4 is fucking amazing!

1 comment:

Johnny Cottonmouth said...

Hock, you are so sexy, of course you're getting hit on! :)

I miss you. And you should still go to rothbury with us... 311 and STS9... lots of drugs... just do it, you know you have the money