Monday, May 12, 2008

I Miss the Internet

So moving into an apartment with no internet suuuuuuuuuccckksssss! I just found out that I graduated, which there would have been no reason for me not to, but now its confirmed. Yay! I receive my diploma in 4 to 6 weeks. Anyways, I want the damn internet. I'm stuck at my parents house, using their crappy computer right now. Torture. If I knew we weren't going to have the internet within a couple of days of us moving in, I would have set it up a month ago. There are so many songs I need to download. Same thing with the cable...or satellite (kill me)...but what we have now is just awful.

PS. Satellite radio rocks!

PPS. As much as reality television sucks, I can't stop watching it. I watched a couple of episodes of A Shot At Love II tonight, and they are horrible! BUT, I can't stop watching. Its mesmerizing. No wonder why Americans are so stupid.

1 comment:

Johnny Cottonmouth said...

Mikey! Don't fall into the reality tv trap!!!! I feel like it's all we watch! It's like a trainwreck from the second you flip on the tv, you just can't look away...