Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Bisco '08

So... Bisco's gonna have to step it up a little if they want me to sign on, but a few acts I'm excited about

Disco Biscuits (haha... surprise surprise)
DJ Shadow and Cut Chemist
Younger Brother (which consists of the DJs Prometheus and Hallucinogen)
Eliot Lipp
Amplive

there are some others that are cool, but I don't know them as well... Orchard Lounge, Tea Leaf Green, the New Deal, !!!, MSTRKRFT, 2020 Soundsystem

now to the layman, this is not that exciting of a lineup. But Umphreys and STS9 have not signed up for anything in July (well sts9 has rothbury, but that's it). Nor has Bassnectar. and if Prometheus did his own set I'd crap myself (what we listened to while tripping in Florida).

So I'm just watching and waiting for some artist additions... The other thing (sad).

I might not be able to go to Rothbury.

AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!! I know. It's awful. My parents want me to be in England for my cousins' party, which would be fun, but it would also kinda kill me if I couldn't go to rothbury. But if Bisco's lineup improves, I might be able to justify it better, because bisco's also about 100 dollars cheaper than Rothbury.

AHHHH SO MANY THINGS I HAVE TO THINK ABOUT.

I'm gonna go sleep for a bit

No comments: