Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Incentive Program

So for resigning at my apartment for next year I was entered in a lottery to win prizes. I was expecting gift certificates and other stupid crap. But what did I win? brand new light fixtures for my apt to be installed tomorrow!

This is fuckin awesome because my light fixtures are ugly and have paint all over them from a sloppy recoat job. Jess even said that was her number one complaint about the place. With the obvious exception of the whole being able to hear a pin drop in my neighbor's apartment thing. But seriously - what a great idea. It makes your residents happy, and it means when other apts light fixtures break, you have one less to replace.

Of course this means I have to clean like mad tonight because I still really haven't done that since you slobs came to visit a few weeks ago. but that's ok, it'll be good to get rid of some of the chaos in my life

No comments: