Thursday, February 14, 2008

Thank you, Sexy-Hungry Drunk Girl, for the Major Self Esteem Boost...and the 2$.

Talk about an award-winning night over at JJ's.

First, the place is fucking busy. Well, busy for a Wednesday night.
Then, some jack-in-the-asshole tries to rip food right out of the trays in front of me. So I called him a tool and asked him to take his "Skeevy Dee-vee-us hands outside to enjoy your freaky fast sub." With a smile. I cannot believe I did it, and I am so pissed that no one heard me but him.
And most importantly, some drunk bombshell waltzes in with her also-hot-but-not-as-hot-nor-my-type friend and proceeds to order a couple of subs. Soz I madez'em. And then this gal, completely bombed, starts to tell me that I am working in a very sexy manner. So I flirted for a sec. Whatev's. Now, I can bet that most of this was the alcohol...but hey, when a gorgeous person starts aggressively engaging you in conversation, well, it just makes a guy feel man-pretty again. So I finish everything up and hand her the food, 'cause I'm pretty sweet like that. She rips open the sandwich and takes a bite. I had to get back to work, so I stopped paying attention to her...3 minutes or so pass before she yells at me to come talk to her. I does. 'Cause she has nice ta ta mia's. Lo and behold, at the end of the quick little conversation she hands me a pair of crumpled up bills. Sweetness.

So yeah, that was that.

Then I came home, kicked with the Flaming Lips, got stoned, wrote this, and am now sitting here trying to think of what I would write next if it were the future. Does that make sense? I think it does. Anyway, I want 800 Lips t-shirts.

No comments: