Thursday, April 24, 2008

Despair

It's a little scary right now for me. I don't know what happened to me. I'm anxious, upset, hopeless, for no reason. Even the smallest tasks seem almost impossibly overwhelming. it's just not me. I'm not usually the guy who has trouble making friends and meeting people. Even when I'm with my friends I don't really feel any sense of satisfaction. I just don't know where I'm goin, what I'm doing, it's frightening. I just want to meet a guy, and settle down. That sounds so ridiculous I'm fucking 22, and god knows young gays are not the type for commitment normally. I've just got all the downsides of adult life (bills, insurance, responsibility, assumed maturity) with none of the perks (love, success, family). And I've just kinda realized that it doesn't really matter where I am, it's always gonna be the same until I change my outlook.

I'm sorry to moan again on here, but I just needed to vent a little.

much love everyone

1 comment:

Hock said...

Can I visit you on May 3-5th?