Monday, April 14, 2008

Lollapalooza anyone?

One of my classmates informed me today that Nine Inch Nails, Radiohead, and Rage Against the Machine are going to be headlining Lollapalooza this year! Please tell me someone wants to go to this?! I would love to go because I've never been to Chicago and the lineup is (to me at least) better than Rothbury's (sorry, 311). Bonnaroo also has a pretty solid lineup consisting of Metallica, Pearl Jam, and Umphrey's McGee, but I don't know if I can take the heat again. At least Chicago and Rothbury will have trees and water around. This is a tough decision. Right now Lollapalooza has my vote. Cottonmouth, you wanna go?

1 comment:

Johnny Cottonmouth said...

I'm there for sure. You should come down and see umphreys and sts9 together in Indy in july... they're both doing extended sets so it should be a crazy night