Sunday, April 27, 2008

Movies!!!

So, I haven't done a movie review on here in a while...hell, I haven't done anything on here in a while...and this day will be no different. I want to do a review, but I don't have time at this moment.

But I will tell you this, Harold and Kumar: Escape from Guantanamo Bay is fucking amazingly hysterical...like gut-busting funny. Niel Patrick Harris trips on shrooms and awesomeness ensues. I was super high watching it, so naturally I forgot some of the first half jokes. I really want to see it again for sure. Everyone who likes to laugh and doesn't have a stick up their ass should see this movie.

Also, Forgetting Sarah Marshall is another amazing movie by Judd Apatow. That man is a genius, even if he didn't even write it. I want to see that one again too and I would recommend it to everyone. Cottonmouth, he shows his penis.

Forbidden Kingdom's story was forgettable, but the fight scene between Jackie Chan and Jet Li is fucking amazing. I say pass on this one until its out on DVD.

I'll probably do a full review of Ironman when it comes out next weekend, but until then I'll leave you with this blurb from rottentomatoes.com: As for Superman, the big news this week was that one of the Legendary Pictures bigwigs used the phrase, "angry god" to describe the approach for the second film...AWESOME!

No comments: