Monday, April 7, 2008

Since Rambo SUCKS

Your Weekly WYR


Be God, or Zordon?
Uh... Zordon hands down. God has too much responsibility. I just want to be the overlord of superheroes with crazy robotic battle machines (for those of you who don't remember, Zordon created the power rangers)

Have a 20 minute orgasm every month, or have Keira Knightley hand-feed you Cool Ranch Doritos on command?
Seriously? Uh... 20 min orgasm. Even if you switched keira with my good friend Jake Gyllenhaal... I think I'd still rather have the 20 min orgasm haha.

Always have peanut butter in your mouth when you tried to talk, or dust in your eye whenever you tried to look at something? PB in your mouth. Dust in your eye is not an annoyance, it is excruciatingly painful.

Only watch the NIT, or only watch the girls tournament?
NIT. Sweaty boys

Go out with a girl knowing she blew the whole football team, or go out with a girl NOT knowing she blew the whole football team?
Again, I switch over to go out with a boy who did the same. I think I'd rather not know. And never find out. And never get any of their diseases

Have all 150 Pokemon at your disposal, or have the force from Star Wars?
Pokemon, no question. I'm OCD, that gives me so many more fun options

Make a really good prank call, or have a mediocre hookup?
Good prank call... I get plenty of GOOD hookups, I don't need a mediocre one

1 comment:

Hock said...

Force powers, no contest!