Wednesday, January 14, 2009

On The Road: Colorado

Well, I finally made it out to Colorado. It sucks that I'm out here for work, but I'm glad I'm out here. The scenery is beautiful, especially with the snow on the mountains. I wish it was summer time, but it was 50 degrees out today, so I'm pretty happy. What was it in Michigan today, like -5? So far we haven't made it out to Denver (and we probably won't), but where we're at is pretty nice. I'm excited to see what it's going to be like to live here.

Hope you guys are staying warm. Be back Friday night/Saturday morning.

For now, here are some pictures from my phone (wish I brought my camera) from the back windows of the store:





Goerg and Claudio: how's the video coming along?

2 comments:

Claudio said...

Well we haven't filmed any more. We need you for most things, but are still thinking of some other ideas. If I get bored enough today, which is a definite possibility, I'll work on the timing for the video.

Claudio said...

Oh yeah, it was that cold. Fuck Michigan. I told you you should have brought your camera, that's why I wanted to get all of the pictures off of it before you left.