Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Snow Day

or The Day My Inner Child Died

So school is cancelled until noon at IU (for now - maybe longer). The roads are a disaster. At 6:00 this morning there was already a death from a car accident announced on the radio south of town. So yeah. The pros? I don't have to do my french homework, and I can keep my laundry moving. The cons? I have 15 FUCKING HEARINGS i have to reschedule now before I leave tomorrow night. If my students all say they can't do a hearing this afternoon, I'm going to be one bitchy ass muthafucka with them this semester. Goddam kids. Because 15 hearings at 10 minutes a pop is a lot of shit I have to add to my day.
Snow days used to be magical. Now they're a pain in my crotchety old ass. If they cancel school this afternoon I'm gonna flip a bitch. I'll keep y'all posted, but I might be just a tad later than I planned on Thursday. We'll see.
-Cottonmouth out
p.s. I watched the movie "Go" this week. Twice. LOVED IT. Admittedly, it was much better when I was high the second time. And I wanted more gay action (not even a kiss? come on. I sat through all the scenes with the big bouncy titties (which were decidedly nice, in my estimation), and the gay couple didn't even make out)

1 comment:

Hock said...

Somehow, despite many attempts to get me to watch it, I have never seen GO! Would like to though