Sunday, February 1, 2009

You Can Have the Mornings...

at least, for now...

This has been one of the longest weeks of my life. 10 days straight, at 12 hours a piece, with one more bullshit shift left. I feel like a fucking zombie.

I wish I could show you all my shoes. I looked at them a week ago and would almost swear that I wore them down to nothing in just this week alone.

So I got promoted. I am freaking excited. I am freaking happy about it. I am freaking. Period. Dot com. This is one of the hardest things that I have ever done. Ever. Running a business is incredibly difficult, especially when you realize that you cannot work 24 hours a day. I need a multitude of clones, keys to the deposit box, some retarted kids I can pay to clean the things no one else wants to clean, and enough time in the day to actually DO something afterwards.

This is my shot to prove that I am capable of anything, that I can handle anything that comes my way, that I can get the fucking blue vase.


I am so goddamn tired. I wish that I could post more, but I am falling asleep at the desk and dont care. In fact, Im not getting up...I'll just sleep, uncomfortably, in this chair.

Nite,
from the chair.

No comments: