Wednesday, January 30, 2008

I return to the blog upset and annoyed

This is not a typical post that you think would be something to do with myself having an issue personally. No, it is not that. I just watched "Deal or No Deal" because once it is on I cannot stop watching it....plus it was an episode with a bunch of NFL players and a guy wearing a Peyton Manning jersey, so naturally.

I know what you're thinking...how could you be annoyed at that? You'd think you'd be in heaven right? Oh no. I am all for the sanctity of marriage and hope to be happily wed one day but if she does to me what this chick did to him I will slit her Achilles. Get this...

He still has the $750,000 and $1 million case left but he has been offered the following...

- A fully loaded 2008 GMAC Denali w/ full tailgating equipment (chairs, tables, coolers)
- 4 season tickets to his favorite NFL team
- Tickets to practice sessions (on the field)
- Sideline passes to several of the games as well
- A private backstage tour of NFL Network studios
- Two footballs signed by the World Champion Indianapolis Colts
- Honorary captain of one game where he also throws out the game ball (which they don't normally do in football)
- Tickets to Super Bowl 42 as well as the SB 42 concert series...all expenses paid
--Now this much is worth approx. $66,000 right now...but there's more--
-$50,000 to top it off

GRAND TOTAL: $166,000

If you were me, you would stroke out and I would kiss Howie Mandel and that creepy banker. There are so many of these things that are once in a lifetime. Oh, but did I mention...he's married? She gave him the look of death and asked "Will this money get you out of your student debts so we can live comfortably?" To this I replied: "OH SCREW YOU BITCH!"

My mom asked me if I would take that prize and within a split second after "Would you" I said "You bet your ass!" $50,000 is nothing to shake your stick at. What did he do? She looked at him with those deadly eyes and he said "No deal" to which I felt like I just got kicked in the balls and I'm sure it felt much worse for him. He about fainted when he heard the prize being offered, he had to sit down!

My point is...God how I would make her sleep on the couch or slap the biatch. He ended up taking a $194,000 deal when he had the $1 million in his case on the table but I digress. Yes, I know that a million bucks is a million bucks but how many of those things listed above are once in a lifetime to someone who treasures the game of football as many of us do. Priceless gifts only the NFL could give. But no, she wants them both to be happy and live comfortably and I understand that...and he may be in her good graces but I'll damn sure tell you that she is not in his. Oh how upset I was....ah...feel better already.

2 comments:

Hock said...

Sorry brojob, but that deal is not all that great. Yeah, if you like football, then that is a great prize. But...the money is a much better deal. Let's say he wins the million, he could do almost everything that was listed and still have money left over to...I don't know how to say it...oh yeah, live. Honestly, that package doesn't even sound that appealing next to the money. The producers just wanted to give away as little money as possible and dressed it up in the form of a prize catered to his passion. Clever on the producer's part, dumb for anyone to actually take it.

Johnny Cottonmouth said...

damn... I think Hock just bitch-slapped you, Rambo