Wednesday, January 23, 2008

R.I.P. Heath Ledger


Tuesday, Jan. 22, 2008:
"Heath Ledger, the talented 28-year-old actor who gravitated toward dark, brooding roles that defied his leading-man looks, was found dead Tuesday in a Manhattan apartment, face-down and naked at the foot of his bed with prescription sleeping pills nearby, police said.

There was no obvious indication that the Australian-born Ledger had committed suicide, NYPD spokesman Paul Browne said."

That is a tragic loss. Now, I didn't like all of Heath Ledger's movies, but I did like him as an actor. I believe he will play a great Joker and it is sad he will never be able to reprise that roll. He will be missed.


1 comment:

Rambo Dakota said...

I absolutely agree my friend. Such a tragedy, my heart sank when I heard. I really look forward to seeing the Dark Knight and it's unfortunate that he will not be able to reprise it in the next movie as planned. RIP Heath.