Sunday, January 27, 2008

Last Night I Made a Discovery

I went out to the bar last night to celebrate my friend getting a job and moving to Maryland. While at the bar, we met a couple of ladies. I was talking to one of them and realized that we had nothing to talk about. That got me thinking...my game shows up at random intervals. Some days I can spit some amazing game and others I just fall flat on my face. Most of the time its the latter. I'm just waiting to find that one girl that triggers something in my head and gives me loads of things to talk to her about with no awkward pauses and everything goes perfectly. I don't know where or when that will happen, but I know I will never give my hopes up. I just have to be in the right place at the right time. Until then, here's a picture:

No comments: