Thursday, October 16, 2008

8:00 Classes Can Still Suck My Nuts

So I'm sitting in this lecture at 8:15 and I feel like death. Despite the fact that I don't even really have to pay that much attention to anything because I am an instructor and know it already. But even still, as the mornings grow darker and darker, it's getting increasingly more difficult to drag my ass here. ugh. I feel kinda crappy, partly because I've been going out more, but that's a good thing, not a bad thing. I almost stayed out long enough to see Afroman last night (booyah) but instead I went home and watched South Park. Which was honestly a LITTLE disappointing in terms of plot. But it was worth it if only to see
1) Wendy's angry face
&
2) Cartman getting the shit kicked out of him
I need to fucking go somewhere and dance. I'm dying without music and movement. I also haven't been exercising which I'm sure doesn't help. But really, I need to find a good club to go to - I have a few options I'm gonna start looking into - the only thing that sucks is that everybody here listens to bad hip hop and rap. sick. I've been invited to these underground dance parties but all of the djs spin hip hop and that makes me die a little...

Going to Indy this Friday to see a concert and get fucked up for Jess's Bday. I'll call you on Saturday Dah-veed. Any exciting weekend plans?

Speaking of ex-roommates, I wish I didn't have a roommate. I feel so stifled. And three cats in one apartment is way too much. I hate them. And I love cats. But it's SO aggravating having to constantly consider what they're doing when I'm just walking around my apartment - are they trying to get in my room, scratching the furniture (read: MY furniture), pulling up the carpet, eating my lunch, climbing on a hot stove? It's awful. I miss having my straight boys as roommates. Also girls are SO annoying to live with. Why WHY do you have to spend an hour getting ready? What could possibly be accomplished in that amount of time? Who are you trying to impress? I've just really gotten used to my alone time, and it's aggravating when I'm using my headphones and she's still trying to tell me some asinine opinion about what's on tv (note: this weekend she was gone from friday to monday night and I didn't turn on the tv a single time except when jess and doug came over. I hate tv. it sucks my soul.) Don't get me wrong - I love Adrianne. But I hate living with girls. They're so needy and indirect and smothering. Sort of like gay guys. On that front I have to admit I'm feeling a little lonely. It'd be nice to have someone to cuddle with, but that ain't happening any time soon most likely.

So anyway. Lecture's coming to a close so I'm out for now, but I love you guys and I'll talk to you soon.
-Cottonmouth out

p.s. here's a Red Slender Loris

look at its tiny people hands with its tiny opposable thumb!

1 comment:

This guy... said...

Nope, no big plans for me. Just hanging with the folks and probably going to see a movie with them. Boring. A call would be much appreciated. Love ya.