Saturday, October 18, 2008

Reflections on 23 years.

Well, I have completed my 23rd year of being on this earth as of 8:18 am. Looking back on this year, I have done a lot yet done nothing. I have:

- Moved several times
- Seen Umphrey's McGee at about 7 different shows
- Seen close to 200 new movies (not including ones I have already seen)
- Ended the only real relationship I have ever had
- Schooled for the entire time
- Rose to the position of Head Prep Guy at Gables
- Drove to South Carolina and saw the beautiful states in between
- Went to Lollapalooza
- Saw Brand New in concert
- Found many many new bands
- Lost friends
- Gained friends
- Kept friends
- Continued my pot habit
- Watched about 4 seasons of Gilmore Girls
- Kept up with my shows: Heroes, Always Sunny, South Park, Entourage
- Lived alone for three weeks
- Did some psychedelia
- Re-read Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince, only to be disappointed by the movie postponement
- Saw Weird Al in concert
- Became a regular at the Alphabet Dinner
- Became a regular at Coral Gables' Monday Night Debauchery
- Have never felt stronger about who I am.

And those are twenty-three things I did in my twenty-third year. Love you guys.

Peace, G-O-E-R-G

3 comments:

Hock said...

Glad I was there for most of it. Except for those 3 weeks...

Johnny Cottonmouth said...

love you buddy sorry I'm a shitty friend and didn't call on the day I had car troubles in Indy. You around at all tonight to chat

Rambo Dakota said...

A belated happy birthday brother!