Saturday, April 18, 2009

Skittles: Greatest Hits

I bought a bag of Wild Berry Skittles on my trip home today. There were a couple of flavors I didn't like, such as the cough syrup flavored wild cherry.

This got me thinking, why doesn't Skittles just skip the bullshit and make a bag with all of their best flavors.

Strawberry and Grape (Original)
Kiwi Lime and Pineapple Passion fruit (Tropical)
Raspberry, Berry Punch, and Melon Berry (Wild Berry)

Can they fit that much flavor into 1 bag?! They should definitely try.

Starburst too...

On second thought, I'm pretty sure I know why they do the ones no one cares about. They give you something to give to your friends when you give some out. Here you go, all green and yellow. Reds and purples are mine. Bwahahahaha!

Diabolical Skittles

1 comment:

Kiznox said...

Green and yellow and orange are the only ones I want!