Friday, April 17, 2009

Venting to feel better...

This is meant for you. And you know who you are. You will never read this. You will never hear this. But I, I will feel better.

It is time for me to vent. To get some bits of aggression out just for the sake of getting some of it out.

So go fuck yourself.
Go to hell.
Fuck you and every lie that you told me.
Fuck you for being such a selfish person.
Fuck you, mostly, for convincing me that you cared.
I feel betrayed.
Stomped on.
Shit on.
Fucked over.
And embarrassed.

Some of your stuff is still here. I am betting that is not just because you couldnt carry it. Hell, you know that I would have helped if you would only have just asked. My guess, my assumption, my thought, is that you are still trying to torment me. I firmly believe that you are trying to stay in my mind, constantly fucking with me.

I had no idea that you could be so malicious.

I had no idea you could cut so deep.

I had no clue that you would try.

You came to the apartment and acted like you didnt care. Acted like I didnt matter enough to even have a conversation. And I still let it happen. I let myself become part of you, yet you never felt like I was there. I let myself be us. What a fool I was.

So fuck you. Fuck you, fuck you, and fuck you.

Im actually doing really well, at the moment. I am done with tears. I am done with a large portion of the sadness and the missing you. Now, Im just angry with the way you ended it. With myself for being so blind. And because I was so nice to you throughout it.

No comments: