Wednesday, April 1, 2009

HOLY FUCKING SHIT COCK BALLS!!!

Bisco Lineup. SOO worth the wait. I know y'all don't really care but...
Disco Biscuits (3 nights) obviously
STS9 (2 Nights)
Shpongle (Simon Posford vs. Raja Ram live set)
Younger Brother (live)
Ott
Prometheus
Twisted Records All Star Tent (this was like my jizz my pants, never gonna happen prediction, and it totally did!!! and I totally jizzed)
Orchard Lounge
Bluetech
Lotus
Chromeo
Pretty Lights
EOTO
The Orb
Telepath

Twisted records tent including prometheus, shpongle, raja ram, and ott. Jizz. Jizz everywhere

5 comments:

Hock said...

You lost me after STS9. No clue who and of those other bands are. Unfortunately, even if I wanted to go, I probably couldn't

Anonymous said...

amazingness is soon to ensue. very much agree on the jizz. its everywhere. my dream for a short time as well all the twisted records people to be all at camp bisco. younger brother also has a chance to redeem itself from last year. very excite

Anonymous said...

best festival lineup of summer

Claudio said...

Dude, I was excited for Summer Camp, until I heard that the late night shows were going to be an extra $1XX ticket each night due to limited capacity for the venue. But the regular tickets are cheap and that includes three Umphrey's sets and I really only want to see one of the late night shows.

Johnny Cottonmouth said...

What???? Dude that sucks! I think the Sunday late night looks the best out of the late night shows - Bassnectar, Eoto and Dub Side of the Moon. That would be tight. What are you thinkin about