Tuesday, March 31, 2009

So I was thinking a lot about Muse lately...

And finally realized that I definitely needed to make a mix for my car. Yep...this guy is still using compact discs like its 1989 and they are still the wave of the motherfucking future.

Also, I went to Best Buy yesterday and had the best buying experience ever. I finally get the name. I signed up for that reward zone thing a while ago and i have been getting little gift card things from them for a bit decided to go and spend them on some exciting things for my life. (combining them with the ones that my parents decided to give me I ended up with a good little chunk)

What were my purchases? You ask longingly. Well, here they are: The new Futurama, Bolt, and Role Models. My total, with tax, was over 62$. My gift card thingies totaled 60$ flat. Well, I was fortunate enough to have been rung up by some sort of shift manager who decided that I should not have any balance to pay after using the cards so he just rang in my little 5$ card again and told me to keep my money.

How sweet is that?
Pretty fucking.
I know.

How the hell am I supposed to make an 80 minute mix when they have so many fucking good songs!?!?!?!? Damn your awesomeness.

5 comments:

Johnny Cottonmouth said...

But that's the fun of making a mix tape!!! Having to choose carefully - it forces you to really pick your favs :)

Hock said...

New Born
Hysteria
Stockholm Syndrome (H.A.A.R.P. version)
Knights of Cydonia

Well, I forgot the names of the other songs I was going to give you, so just figure it out

Claudio said...

You can just make 2 mixes. Nothing wrong with that.

Rambo Dakota said...

Plug In Baby definitely needs to be on there.

Kiznox said...

Muscle museum made it too....

and I ended up making duece mixes.