Monday, March 30, 2009

Best of Homer Simpson (Part 3)

The final installment of quotes specifically dedicated to Homer Simpson. The next installment(s) will include the hilarious quotes of the interaction between Homer & Marge.

Homer: "Got any of that beer that has candy floating in it? You know, Skittlebrau?"
Apu: "Such a beer does not exist, sir. I think you must have dreamt it."
Homer: "Oh. Well, then just give me a six-pack and a couple bags of Skittles."

"So I says, blue M&M, red M&M, they all wind up the same color in the end."

"Homer no function beer well without."

"What's the point of going out? We're just going to wind up back here anyway."

"Son, when you participate in sporting events, it's not whether you win or lose, but how drunk you get."

"Oh boy, buffalo testicles!"

"Operator, give me the number for 911!"

Homer: "Okay, don't panic. To find Flanders, you just have to think like Flanders."
Homer's brain: "I'm a big four-eyed lame-o and I wear the same stupid sweater everyday and..."
Homer: "The Springfield River!"

"So what you're saying Marge, is that we're definitely going to win tomorrow! Woo-hoo! Well I won't be needing this anymore. (tries to flush a stolen Oscar statue down the toilet, it makes a gurgling sound) Marge, someone broke the toilet."

1 comment:

Hock said...

Skittlebrau!!!!!!!