Sunday, March 29, 2009

Best of Homer Simpson (Part 2)

Here are more Homer Simpson quotes, as I said would be coming. Enjoy!

TV Announcer: "It's 11:00, do you know where your children are?"
Homer: "I told you last night, no! Where is Bart anyway? His dinner's getting all cold and eaten."

Belle: "Are you wearing a grocery bag?"
Homer: "I have misplaced my pants."

"Look at me! I'm Peter Pantless!"

Ray Patterson: "Sorry I'm late everyone. Somebody tampered with my brakes!"
Homer: "Well then you should have been early."

Retiring Food Critic: "Who are you and why are you ruining my retirement party?"
Homer; "I'll have you know I wandered off from the tour."

Lindsay Nagle: "Well, your recovery begins today and we promise to give you all the sugar cookies and secondhand smoke you can handle."
Homer: "These sugar cookies you speak of, are they real or symbolic?"
Lindsay: "They're on that table over there."
Homer: "Oh, I don't want to walk twelve steps...because anything that takes "twelve steps" isn't worth doing! Get it?! Twelve?! Steps?! (wakes up outside) Hey, how'd I get here?"

"Your Honor, I would like to represent myself. Drunken hicks of the jury..."

Carmen Electra: "My face is up here Homer."
Homer: (looking at her breasts) "I've made my choice."

Homer: "Oh..my..God!"
Lisa: "What is it?"
Homer: "Trammampoline! Trambopoline!"

1 comment:

Hock said...

Haha, love them!

I was just thinking about "Trammampoline! Trambopoline!" the other day. That's when they were random but awesomely random.

I actually watched the new episode tonight, it was decent. Still nothing like the old days.

Keep them coming