Thursday, March 5, 2009

Crazy Road Trip

After watching Fanboys, and from watching many other "road trip" movies, I wish I could just take the most random trip for the most random reason. I want to take you guys along for some random trip across the country for some insane reason. Along the way, it'd be awesome to run into the most random people and do the most random things. Learning all sorts of crap the whole way. In the end, finding the girl of my dreams and maybe even finding a new job. Oh wait, what am I saying? My life isn't a movie. I'd probably make it to Indiana and realize I have to work on Monday and that my life isn't exciting. I also don't have the luck to do something completely insane and have it work in my favor that well. Dammit, movies! I want a fun adventure without going to jail or losing my job...unless good things come out of it...which is never in real life.

I just need more excitement in my life than the same shit week in and week out. I need to go to Vegas, that seems like a good time. Good things happen there, right?

No comments: