Thursday, March 12, 2009

Top 5 Simpsons Episodes (Season 7)

I know I have slacked off on this since December, but I have two new seasons to give you my favorite quotes from, starting with season 7.

Number 5: "Raging Abe Simpson and His Grumbling Grandson in "The Curse of the Flying Hellfish"" (Episode 150)

You all know which one this is.

Favorite quote:
Monty Burns: "Oh Simpson, can't you go five seconds without embarassing yourself?"
(Pants fall down)
Grampa: "How long was that?"

Number 4: "Team Homer" (Episode 140)

Homer starts his own bowling team but has to deal with one teammate they don't like: Mr. Burns.

Favorite quote:
Homer: "Yeah Moe that team sure did suck last night. They just plain sucked! I've seen teams suck before, but they were the suckiest bunch of sucks that ever sucked."
Marge: "Homer, watch your mouth!"
Homer: "Aw, I gotta go. My damn weiner kids are listening."

Number 3: "King Sized Homer" (Episode 135)

Homer gains a lot of weight so he can go on disability and work from home.

Favorite quote:
Homer: "I've got to call the plant to warn them!"
(Tries to dial the number)
Telephone Operator: "The fingers you have used to dial are too fat. To obtain a special dialing wand, mash the key pad with your palm now."

Number 2: "Bart on the Road" (Episode 148)

Bart gets a fake ID and takes Nelson, Martin and Milhouse with him on a cross country trip for Spring Break.

Favorite quote:
Lisa: "Bart rented a car with a phony driver's license and drove Milhouse, Nelson and Martin to a wig outlet in Knoxville and the car got crushed and they're out of money and they can't get home and Bart's working as a courier and just came back from Hong Kong."
Homer: "Yes. That's a real pickle. Would you excuse me for a moment?"
(gets into radiation suit and screams/curses)
Homer: "Alright, I have thought this through. I will send Bart the money to fly home, then I will murder him."

Number 1: "Summer of 4 Foot 2" (Episode 153)

The family takes a trip to the Flanders cottage and Lisa makes friends with some cool kids.

Favorite quote:
(While playing "Mystery Date")
Marge: "Come on Bart, your turn, your turn!"
(Bart picks card)
Marge: "Oh, you got the dud!"
Homer: "Ah ha ha ha ha! He looks just like you poindexter!"

No comments: