Friday, March 20, 2009

Hock's Rant-O-Rama: The Sequel!

I'm going to continue because I thought of some more things

Found out today that I'm going to North Carolina this coming week. It's almost set in stone that my flight will leave at around 6:30am, which means that I'll have to get to the airport at 5:30am which means I'll have to leave my apartment no later than 4am which means I'll have to get up at 2:30am to get ready. So, basically I'm going to have Saturday night (if I'm lucky I'll be home by 10pm) and half of Sunday to do anything. Of course this weekend Johnny Cottonmouth decides to come up. The weekend my fucking job is letting me stay home for 24 hours. Thanks, life! While I have no problem going to N. Carolina, because I've never been there before and would like to see it, I wish I had some fucking time at home. I seriously wasted a week of my life by being here this week and I wish I could have come home today. Also, a non-stop flight to Raleigh from Metro is less than 2 hours...the flight I'll probably end up taking is close to 5 hours, which includes an hour and a half between flights. Fuck me!

So, luckily I didn't drive this week, because we put on about 600 miles so far NOT including the drive from MI or the drive back. I need to get rid of my car. Of course when my dad came up with an idea of what to do, the car I wanted was sold. Once again, fuck me! So now I'm left with almost no options. Luckily it'll be sitting in a parking garage for another fucking week. God damn I don't want to leave MI so quickly.

So, my dad and I did my taxes last weekend. Because they claimed me, I'm getting back a grand total of $205! My dad's only words: "Welcome to life, you'll learn to deal with it." WTF?! I was expecting so much more this year. I guess I'll let them have it, they've helped me out with so much in the past couple of years. BTW: Fuck You, the government!

I hate that I can't remember much of anything from my childhood. I was on Google earlier and the logo was based off the book The Very Hungry Catepillar, which was completely wiped from my memory until I saw Google's logo. Fuck! I want to remember my childhood...any aspect of it!

That brings me to the next part of my rant. I wish I had some reference from my childhood that is just so amazingly awesome that no one else has thought of, just so I can have a new Xbox Live name. On that topic, I want to get a new 360 for a bigger hard drive, but its so much of a fucking hassle to change things over from my old HDD. Also, with my fucking job it feels like its getting harder and harder to even play the fucking thing. AHHHHHRRRGGGH!!

I was at the bar in the hotel last night and this incredibly hot chick sat down. She was with a horse face nasty. They ordered waters. We started talking to them. They barely returned the convo. The girl gave me the "fuck me" stare. They left. I noticed they were fishing for free drinks. Fuck those bitches. The bartender informed me they were most likely prostitutes. HA! Which reminds me how much I miss sex. Not only is this job slowly killing me, it competely killed my social life and any chance I had to get laid. Fuck me...please?

All the posts that Rambo did about the old Simpsons episodes made me realize how amazingly awesome seasons 2-12 are. Downright genius. What happened to my dearly beloved? I loved you once, but then you turned to whoring yourself out for 20+ seasons. While breaking records is great, you should have bowed out when you had the chance to do it gracefully. I have missed so many episodes that I honestly don't care to watch the new ones. That saddens me. I am deeply hurt. Matt Groening, you fuck head, you're lucky Futurama is super amazingly awesome or I'd shoot you in the dick (which is something you should never do). I'll watch the series finale (whenever the fuck that will be), but until then, I don't give a fuck. Thankfully, I have some of the DVDs.

Once again, while writing that rant, I forgot some of the other things that piss me off. God Damn mother fucking cunt shit dick grapes pokemon!

Oh, by the way, Knowing was competely off the wall. It was rather intense and decent, but the ending was absurbed. Way more than Indiana Jones 4. Also, Nick Cage's hair is one of the most disgusting things I've ever seen on a man's head. Why is he so popular?


Hock out!

1 comment:

Rambo Dakota said...

Surprisingly enough Hock, I thought the same way about the Simpsons going for so damn long but to be honest, this season has been really funny. Let's hope it stays that way but it in no way makes up for the last four or so shitty years.