Monday, September 28, 2009

FUCK COMCAST

So I get a letter from comcast explaining how my rate for JUST INTERNET is jumping from 30/month to 60/month on my next bill. And I was aware of this. But I can't wait to call them tomorrow and fucking yell at someone until they keep me on the lower price because comcast internet is truly the worst pile of shit I've ever seen. Our internet tends to cut in and out just about half the time I'm online - in fact it is now. This internet service is NOT worth 60 dollars. It's not even worth 30 frankly. so by raising enough of a fuss I'll give them two options:
1) Keep me at 30 dollars/month or
2) Lose me as a customer

FUCK YOU COMCAST. FUCK YOU IN YOUR GODDAMN BLEEDING CUNT

also I found out today that a class (my independent study) MAGICALLY disappeared from my schedule over the summer so now in order to graduate I have to enroll in it - which seems intelligent to me, but of course this now means I'm paying $3500 out of pocket. i.e. my approximate net worth
fml

1 comment:

Hock said...

Comcast isn't very good. I guess AT&T has better internet, but Comcast has better cable than anything else.

The class thing is rough. Sorry, bro