Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Mushrooms for Christmas

I didn't read this whole thing (I might eventually) but this is a LONG article discussing the relationship of magic mushrooms to Christmas and Christianity in general. Pretty interesting stuff. Ya know, if you're like me and enjoy mushrooms.

www.bibliotecapleyades.net/sociopolitica/atlantean_conspiracy/atlantean_conspiracy45.htm

my favorite quote:
"If you have mischief, wickedness, or secrecy in you, then entheogens [e.g. natural psychedelics, used for the intention of a religious experience] will take you down into the depths of your own hell. But if you have kindness, love, and truth within you, entheogens will raise you up into the heights of that heaven. When people of a poor disposition or in a negative mood eat magic mushrooms they usually have a “bad trip” and experience frightening or depressing hallucinations."

So what this tells me is I have kindness, love and truth in me :) EDIT: oh, and also mushrooms

3 comments:

Claudio said...

Well, we all knew you had those things in you, bro.

Johnny Cottonmouth said...

awww... thanks buddy :) I take it you have internet now ;)

Claudio said...

That comment was actually from "This guy..." because his computer is fried and he's been using mine.