Tuesday, September 15, 2009

In Brief

From the LA times review of "The Resistance":

You don't have to make it all the way through "Exogenesis," the three-part symphony that closes the new album, before you start hankering for a Nickelback-style chorus.

WTF??? If there's one thing I NEVER have a hankering for, it's a nickelback style ANYTHING

I'm only on track 3 so far (I've been out and about) but so far it's good - I don't know if it's grabbing me quite as much as Black Holes and Revelations, but I also haven't been smoking when I listen to it and it's still too early to tell... I'll post my full review later

2 comments:

Hock said...

CD is meh. Definitely not their best

Claudio said...

I agree. Very short, and a few of their songs sound like other songs. I really like Muse and I was disappointed.