Sunday, September 27, 2009

NPH

Yes, I'm talking about Neil Patrick Harris. He's fucking awesome. I watched part of Harold & Kumar 2 earlier today and just reaffirmed how awesome the guy really is. He brings fun and entertaining to every performance he does. He's a drugged up, revved up, oversexed ball of hilarity in Harold & Kumar. I honestly don't really remember his roll on Doogie Howser, because I was really young, but everything else I've seen him in has been gold. Starship Troopers was a greatly underapprieciated film. NPH didn't have a huge part in the movie, but it was great when he was on screen. In the show How I Met Your Mother, NPH plays a hilarious womanizer with amazing "wisdom" to unload on the other character. Again, his part in both Harold & Kumar movies were top notch. He is probably the funniest gay guy in Hollywood. Cottonmouth, he's all yours. The reason I bring this up is twofold: 1) This blog is super boring and 2) I wanted to show you this video. It's over 40 minutes long, but its good nonetheless.

1 comment:

Johnny Cottonmouth said...

I've been meaning to watch this for ages, I've heard it's amazing