Wednesday, May 23, 2007

I hate screaming babies...

Why do they cry so loudly when they are completely uninjured? What is the whole deal with all of that? Why? WHY?

So yeah, I hate it when babies scream. I think that I hate it even more when the couple doesnt do anything about it. You know, it just does not seem like the "I am going to ignore it" plan ever really works. You ignore the kid for a while and it might stop crying, but only because it has run out of tears and shredded its vocal chords. The "I might just hug it out of them" method also does not really seem to work. That makes adults that all end up on an Ashton Kutcher reality show where they can "grow". What happened to the old fashioned "SHUT THE FUCK UP OR I AM GOING TO DRAG YOU INTO THE PARKING LOT AND BEAT THE SHIT OUT OF YOU" method that I love?

Also, does anyone else think that the public should be allowed to sue fatties simply for being fat? I think it makes sense....say, the next time I have to pay a copay for something I should be able to walk up to the nearest Gigantasaurus Fat and demand my 10 bucks back. "Thanks for driving up health care costs, you sonuvabitch."

Thats pretty much the shit that goes through my head.

Events that I want to be involved with or part of:

Burning Man
Bonaroo
An Incubus Concert * Woo! I get to go soon! *
A Reunion tour of Rage
Bay to Breakers
Obama at the Democratic National Convention
Marti Gras


And they found one of the three missing soldiers...floating in a river.

Thanks, George. You sonuvabitch.

No comments: