Monday, May 14, 2007

I think this kid is a gypsy...

This family comes in today and will not leave. Somewhere, there is an older family member that should come and take this child away from my desk. I do no like green eggs and gypsys. I do not like them in Pokipsy. I would not like them on a boat, or even next to a freaking moat. I do not like green eggs and gypsys. Especially their kids. Because they are evil. Like the gremlins movie. I seriously want to know if the damn thing will lay eggs if I throw a cup of water on it...perhaps sprout fur? It sure sounds like those little critters.

Beyond that, I had no idea that Light Grenades was already out. (The new Incubus CD) I know that I have seen it, but for some reason it just never actually dawned on me that it would be on sale at just about any store. Something that I need to check out.

The gypsy is squawking now.


AWESOME. Someone just hit it.

Thanks, Jesus.

1 comment:

Rambo Dakota said...

You just might be an idiot...that CD has been out FOREVER! Duh...