Tuesday, June 17, 2008

I want drums...

like, real bad. Like, so bad that I could just buy them. BUT, I wont. Not yet, anyway.

So these are my thoughts.

I like working. For five days a week I get to work my ass down to the bone and know that everything that I do will either benefit me or not based upon how much effort I put into the shift. Wow. Never thought that I would get to say that. I need to own a business.

New train of thought: But not really: So let me discuss my 10 year plan...First, I bust my fucking ass and make damn sure that I kiss ass and find a way to get myself a position as a GM somewhere. Then, I do the minimal 2 year deal, while saving every penny that I can, and find a way to franchise a store in Seattle. If that goes as well as I am expecting, (having researched the growth in the market enough to give me hope) then I can either: A) Continue to franchise out more locations. Nothing says that I cannot have more than one, and if one does well then why wouldn't I want to add more locations? or B) hold on to the store as long as it makes worthy profits and spend much of my profits creating, building, owning, and running a bar or bar & grille of sorts. I think that these could be the things that I need to be happy.

For real, real. Not for play, play. : I cannot even begin to describe how much I wish that I could go to a concert. I fucking love them. Everything about concerts is awesome. Concerts at bars are phenomenal even with the shitty sound. The thickly-layered-with-smoke-smells-like-beer-and-whiskey vibe is one that I love to be immersed in. Lawn seats, however, are my favorite. I never really understand why people want to be so close at concerts...Dont get me wrong, I love going anywhere, but all the craziness up front and all the standing just are not my thing.

What am I talking about? : I have a cookie that I have been wanting to eat for hours. Or maybe far less than that. I still would like it, though.

1 comment:

Johnny Cottonmouth said...

you just clearly haven't learned the joys of tripping and dancing right up by the stage, feeling the waves of the bass vibrating through your whole body, like the lower they get, the further you melt into the ground. Of course you listen to a lot more star gazer sort of music which I suppose is different from my tendency to dance like a fool and feel for the music in the air around me.