Friday, June 27, 2008

Weekend Update

So we went to Infected Mushroom at some crazy night club in downtown Chicago last weekend. It was at the same time the best night ever, and a total disaster. I ate a mushroom chocolate that was 9 months old and clearly rotten (I almost vomited so many times). So we get to the club and they won't let Doug in because he's wearing sandals, even though I had JUST walked past security wearing sandals (side note - a great thing about being confident is you can basically get away with anything). So long story short, I went inside by myself and D + J went back on the L to eric's apartment to borrow a pair of shoes. In the two hours they were gone, I befriended some randoms and discovered that the mushrooms were not going to kick in, so I started drinking. As soon as Doug and Jess got back, we went out for a cig, and got approached by someone selling cid. So I took a hit just in about enough time to be tripping slightly during Infected Mushroom, and tripping my balls off for the house dj afterwards. Infected Mushroom was awesome, but I do wish they had:
Turned down the voice and drums a LITTLE bit (it was a little excessive for the small space )
Had better visuals
Played more of the stuff that DIDN'T have vocals (i.e. my favorites)
We left around 4:30 and took the long trip home to Eric's apartment where we smoked a bowl before "going to bed". I listened to a few songs by a trippy dj (Eskimo) and about died from the fucked up visuals I was getting and how crazy the music sounded over headphones. I finally got to sleep around 9:30, woke up for brunch at 11, and eventually drove home.

So pretty successful weekend.

So we get back in town, and hang out with this guy that Jess knew through someone from high school who proceeds to get us a bunch of shroomies. And then two days later we're buying bud from another guy who tells us that he can get us cid from this girl that was bringing some in town. so we got a bunch of that too.

It's SO nice to be stocked for a change. I'm trippin this sunday just for the hell of it and I'm so excited.

p.s. Let me be the first to say right now that I absolutely can NOT make a habit of this. My brain is going to start leaking out of my ears. But I can just have another crazy-ass summer.

I will be in lansing on my bday and in the Roch the rest of that weekend (Ken is coming back to Lansing and doing a bar crawl, y'all should come out it's a friday night). I might be up for part of 4th of July weekend too since I'm no longer going to Rothbury.

But basically this was just a post to talk about how great drugs are. SO EXCITED FOR SUNDAY!

love y'all miss y'all

2 comments:

Rambo Dakota said...

Maybe it's the drinks...but what is cid? You say hooray to drugs...I say, in the most Jamaican accent I can...HOORAY BEER!

Anonymous said...

acid