Sunday, June 22, 2008

You Know What Rocks? Cedar Point!

Justin, Kiznox and I went down to Ohio on Wednesday night on a spur of the moment trip and it was such a great time. We went down Wednesday so we could get an early start on Thursday morning. They waited up for me to get off of work at 6pm (after I closed and then opened, so I was up for 30 or so hours) and Justin drove so I just passed out to my iPod in the back seat. When we get there we decide to go out to the bar. When we get there, the first thing the bartender says to us was "if I don't get a cigarette soon I'm gonna punch you in the throat. What could I get for you?" It was a fun good time. She was hot though, so it was all good.

We were getting drunk and having fun, then we get the idea that we need pot for the park. So what do we do? We start asking the most shadiest people in the bar if they have weed. One of the guys I asked was super offended, so I walked away from him. Finally, as the bar was closing, I ask this awkward little girl with a broken arm if she knew where we could score some weed. She plops down her backpack, tells Justin to open his hands and proceeds to pour some into his hands. She asks for no money and walks away after Justin gets her number to get more the next day. We never see her again. Also, after I get back and pass out, they smoke the pot. Those bastards.

So I wake up the next morning to a room full of stolen items, including: a cot, a bag full of pens, a fan with no front, and a broken picture frame with a crappy picture in it. We took care of everything before we left.

We get to the park and proceed to have the best time at that park. We went on the Max Air which is a giant pendulum the spins in a circle as it swings. Its awesome, because a couple of times you're actually looking upside down at the park and rotating. Its exhilarating. The Maverick is also worth noting, because its now my favorite ride in the park. Its just that awesome. The first drop is 95 degrees, so you're inverted for a second before returning to "normal" and then it goes crazy. There's also a second launch that is amazing. Also, the look on Kiznox's face before he left the gate was priceless. He was terrified.

Basketballs all day.

I want to go back soon...on something...

No comments: