Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Umphrey's McGee is the Greatest Band of All Time: 2 of 3!

All I wanted to hear this weekend were any of these three songs: Andy's Last Beer, Utopian Fir, or Dump City. With that said here is the show:

Set I: Example 1, The Bottom Half -> Atmosfarag -> The Bottom Half, Pay The Snucka -> Andy's Last Beer (!) -> Pay The Snucka -> Immigrant Song (woot!)

A truly mind-numbingly awesome set.

Set II: #5, Resolution (which went on forever, in a good way...) -> Nothing Too Fancy -> Walletsworth, (drum roll please...) Dump "Motherfuckin'" City

I was seriously in a stupor after I heard the 17 minute long version of one of my favorite songs.

Encore: Hey 19 -> Don't Fear The Reaper (only one verse) -> Nothing Too Fancy

Sha-Boo-Ya! What an exhilarating night, and still one more to go.

G-O-E-R-G

No comments: