Friday, June 20, 2008

The Weekly WYR

Sorry Rambo I was just too excited to wait for you on this one ;)

Age from the neck up, or age from the neck down? From Jan
hmmm... a tough one. I think probably from the neck up, because I think I have a babyish face that will (with any luck) stay attractive for a while.

Look weak and be really strong, or Look strong and be really weak? From Nick
Look strong. I'm vain. And a somewhat submissive gay guy. I'll take the hot bod and no functionality

Live without music, or sports? From Spencer
uhhhh... take a wild guess. What have sports added to my life? A couple good times with friends, and otherwise a pervasive sense of incompetence. What has music given me? Everything. My life, my happiness, my livelihood, my talents. No question

Have to see "The Love Guru", or see "You Don't Mess With The Zohan" From cole
Well... I'd have to say.... uhhh. The Love Guru. Justin Timberlake is hot and pretty funny.

Have X-ray vision but not be able to control it and have to see everyone you know naked all the time, or not see anyone naked? From Joe
Everyone naked, all the time. I regularly go to the gym. Yum. ;)

No comments: