Saturday, June 21, 2008

I'm proud of my life and the loner I've become...

I have seen god-knows-how-many movies that I had never seen before (and some I have only seen once a long time ago) in the past few months. They include:

Be Kind Rewind, Bee Movie, SLC Punk, Semi-Pro, Sweeny Todd, National Treasure, National Treasure 2: Book of Secrets, Bourne Identity, Futurama: The Beast with a Billion Backs, August Rush, Clerks 2, Dan in Real Life, Wendell Baker Story, Evan Almighty, Bad Santa, Horton Hears a Who!, Iron Man, You Don't Mess with the Zohan, Juno, Ocean's Eleven, Ocean's Twelve, Ocean's Thirteen, Outside Providence, Ratatouille, Semi-Pro, Shaolin Soccer, Step Up, Step Up 2: The Streets, Stop Making Sense, Strange Wilderness, The Simpsons Movie, The Brothers Solomon, The Darjeeling Limited, The Ex, The Number 23, Waking Life, A Scanner Darkly, Equilibrium, The Island, Coffee and Cigarettes, Curious George, Stranger Than Fiction, Indiana Jones and the (Temple of Doom, Raiders of the Lost Ark, The Last Crusade, Kindom of the Crystal Skull), Forgetting Sarah Marshall, etc.

If anyone has any movies that they have seen lately, by all means, let me know. I usually download the movies so recent movies are iffy (on top of the lack of funds I have). I watch ANY genre of movies: comedy, animated, action, trippy, chick flicks, sappy, foreign, etc. Let me know, fellow Clusterfuckers.

G-O-E-R-G

4 comments:

Rambo Dakota said...

If you have never seen the movie Se7en w/ Brad Pitt and Morgan Freeman, you need to. It's about murders according the seven deadly sins. Fantastic movie.

This guy... said...

that movie is one of the greats, of course i have seen it

Hock said...

I would suggest movies, but you wouldn't be able to stay awake long enough to watch one.

This guy... said...

ewe arr eh koksukker!