Friday, July 11, 2008

Hey! Remeber me?

So I haven't posted in a while, and I'm sure you can all attest to this. But I'm sitting at work and had a sudden epiphany.

So some guys when they drink, suffer from what scientists call "Whiskey Dick".
I'll admit it happens to me. I'm sure these men see it as a terrible thing, because it turns what was going to be an exciting, thromping evening into a 'flacid' disappointment.

But did anyone stop to think that that maybe this is your body's natuarl defense mechanism to stop you from doing something really stupid? (or ugly)

So the next time this happens to you (if this sort of thing happens to you), try to think about how bad it might have been. And maybe you'll thank your penis for being a little smarter than you on this one.

1 comment:

Kiznox said...

I cant begin to tell you how many times I woke up and wished that I had whiskey dick the night before. Stupid, overly-horny body that'll fuck just to fuck.