Friday, July 18, 2008

Someone else's Dark Knight review

Everyone out there, including myself, has praised this movie (although I have not taken the time to do a full on review, I usually leave that to Hock) but this guy gave the movie an F. Really? An F makes me want to laugh in your face. This guy obviously has a different taste in movies, for God's sake he gave Vantage Point a "B" and that was a horrid movie. Do me a favor guy, I know you waited in line and sat in a sold out movie theater but wanting to fall asleep within the first hour? Come on. Don't take this movie down with you in your bid to try and prove that the shitty movies are good and the great ones are bad, that seems to be what you've done on your reviews thus far. You want further proof? He gave the Matthew McConaughey movie "Failure to Launch" an A+. Yeah, nothing he is in deserves an C, let alone an A+.

That's my venting for the day, I'm sure this guy will also badmouth Harry Potter once that comes out too. Just a ray of sunshine you are bucko.

2 comments:

Jingle*Jangle said...

hey hey, i see your from okemos! Im from East Lansing. Whats up Michigan friend??

Johnny Cottonmouth said...

ehhh to each his own. I haven't seen it yet, but for someone who clearly is not into visual effects, I would imagine it wouldn't necessarily get an amazing grade (the previews really turned me off from this movie, I'm so sick of computer generated explosions taking center stage over the plot)

Of course, I'll see this at some point, once I've seen batman begins, but I say each man should have his opinions. I don't, after all, give you shit about the rascal flatts...
;)