Thursday, July 17, 2008

The Weekly WYR

That's right folks, I'm back with the next installment of the Weekly WYR, thanks goes as always to College Humor.

Would you rather...

Have your town overrun by zombies or fat girls with high self esteem?

Zombies will kill you and eat your brains which is pretty painful and, ultimately, deadly. Fat chicks...well it's about equal really. Kudos to you girls with high self esteem but come on, who wouldn't want to see an ironic thing like zombie Abe Lincoln try to eat the brains of an African American? Admit it, you would stop and see the irony.

Have popcorn kernels stuck in the back of your mouth or have a fly keep landing on your when youre trying to fall asleep?

Damn these are both uber annoying but I think the easiest thing to do would be to simply get up and swish around some water to get rid of the kernels. God knows I wouldn't want to take the time or energy to kill that damn fly, especially if I'm trying to fall asleep.

Burn the roof of your mouth eating hot food or have all your fingernails clipped too short?

Well the burning of the roof of your mouth is just a temporary inconvenience because that will go away much quicker than cutting all your fingernails too short. That is a nasty feeling for a while. Plus, the burning of the roof of my mouth happens much more often than the fingernails, so I'm semi-used to it.

Go back in time and change something in your past or go to the future and see what your life is like?

Ah, the never ending predicament. Would you go back in time to change something or see your future? I think it would take too much of the unpredictability of life out of the picture if you knew too much of the future. However, as we learn all to often from movies and TV, even the most innocent of changes in the past can dramatically alter the future. Changing that one thing in the past could alter things in this life beyond our wildest imaginations. You think you're not that important? Go to the past and change something...then let's see.

Have the monster from Cloverfield trying to kill you or Javier Bardem from No Country for Old Men?

Never seen either movie. I'll leave this one to the fellow bloggers.

Be best in the world at one thing or 10th best in the world at 10 things?

We all have that one talent, apparently, even if we don't know what it is, but 10 things? Sweetness. Now what ten things those would be, I don't have the time to think about that right now...maybe another post...

Have infinate amounts of okay pizza or have a set amount of the best pizza in the world?

Was this question written by a stoner? I love pizza with the best of them but there is a limit to it and I'll take a set amount of the best damn pizza because that's all you really need. We're talking the difference between Hungry Howies and Green Lantern pizza? No friggin contest. See you in Madison Heights.

Have your life depend on getting a swirled random password in one try or figure out a magic eye in one try?

I had to look up what a magic eye was and, because I suck at those, I have to go with the random swirled puzzle.

Be a cute polar bear with an amputated leg or a cute kitten that is bald due to a deathly illness?

Have you ever known a kitten to be cute when bald? I don't like cats anyway, so I'll take the polar bear. At least I can aggresively destroy anyone who pokes fun at me because I'm a friggin polar bear!

Personally end strife in Darfur or see The Dark Knight?

My fellow bloggers are going to hate me for this but...I have already seen the Dark Knight (tee hee hee) and it was magically entertaining and made me wish I could have the DVD already! I would love to see it again and again and again...so sorry people in Darfur, you can't compete with Heath Ledger's Joker.