Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Lollapalooza Schedule Posted!

So, it looks like I'm doing shrooms for the first night before the Raconteurs who fit in perfectly before Radiohead. I'll probably be drunk the next night for Rage Against the Machine and then drop acid the last night for Nine Inch Nails. Sadly, no show goes on past 10pm, so that means NIN won't have a crazy light show. Bummer. Well, not so much of a bummer as FUCKING AWESOME CONCERTS! There are also other concerts during the day, but we'll figure that out when we get there. I guess having no show go on after 10 does give us the night to do whatever in Chicago, so that shouldn't be too bad.

3 comments:

Johnny Cottonmouth said...

Yes this all works out perfectly because I want to be drunk at Brand New (before Rage) and tripping for girl talk (right before nine inch nails). I need to start listening to raconteurs for sure. I'm SO PUMPED!

Hock said...

I might see Gnarls Barkley instead of Girl Talk, but I'm not sure yet.

Kiznox said...

Gnarls Barkley puts on an amazing show...I highly suggest youtubing him a bit and make your decision based on the drug.


oh...and fuck! I SO WISH I COULD GO TO THIS CONCERT. DAMN YOU FOR GETTING ME INTO SO MUCH NEW MUSIC THAT I WANT TO IMMERSE MYSELF IN. AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!