Saturday, July 12, 2008

I Need $5000, STAT!

There's this company called Supercar Life that lets you test a Porsche 911 Turbo, Lamborghini Gallardo, Ferrari F430 (probably my favorite supercar of all time), Mercedes-Benz CLK63 Black Series, and an Aston Martin DB9 on a closed track. So that means you can take those fucking awesome cars and drive them like they are meant to be driven...FAST AS FUCK! Granted, that's a steep price to drive an automatic (BOOOOOOOOOOO!) supercar, but you get an opportunity of a lifetime. I'd rather own one of these cars at some point in my life, but for now this is the closest I might be able to get to actually driving one of these.

2 comments:

Johnny Cottonmouth said...

I just can't help but feel like if you had 5000 dollars to blow on a day driving a car, then you probably would be able to do far more exciting things than that, but that's just me. I'm still holding out for winning the lottery personally

Claudio said...

Hock just has a boner for fast cars that are impractical and he'll never drive. Can you even drive a stick shift Hock?