Saturday, December 13, 2008

A Love Story

So, today while sitting alone in my apartment, having nothing to do, having no money, and all of my friends being out of town, I decided to watch a delightful film recommended to me by Goerg called; Wristcutters: A Love Story.

It sounds like it's going to be depressing, but it really is a good flick. It's really just a quarky tale with a lot of hidden messages left up to the viewer's interpretation. The movie really could have gone in a completley different direction than it did, but I like how it turned out.

I don't know exactly where all of you other bloggers religious views fall, but being Agnostic, this film gives a very unique and not completely unbelievable afterlife for those who "off themselves".

I really recommend that you all see this movie. It has a great cast too!

No comments: